Senior IT Support Analyst
Brands2Life is an award-winning, integrated communications agency with over 180 staff based in London, New York, and San Francisco. We are looking to recruit a Senior IT Support Analyst, who will take the lead on systems administration of on-premise, cloud and hybrid systems, provide 3rd line support, assist on a wide range of day-to-day technical support requests, and play a leading role in technical project implementation.
Due to the small size and self-sufficient nature of the IT team this person will need to be someone that enjoys a variety of challenges, and is able to find and implement solutions where they may have no previous experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience of configuring, administering, and supporting:
- Sonicwall Enterprise firewall
- HP network switches
- Cisco Meraki WAPs
- Microsoft Hyper-V headless and Windows Server-based VMs, and physical servers
- Acronis cloud backup
- Take responsibility for fully administering the physical and non-physical networks, servers, and cloud-based systems.
- Have extensive Windows configuration, administration, and support experience.
- Have Apple macOS and iOS support experience.
- Have solid hybrid Active Directory and Azure Active Directory experience.
- Be comfortably able to carry out tasks, such as:
- Setup and configuration of Azure Enterprise apps with 3rd party systems for services such as SSO, using SAML, SCIM, etc.
- Setup and configuration of policies in MS Intune, and AD Group Policy
- Support and administer Azure Virtual machines and related services.
- Configure and maintain QoS on network firewalls, switches, wireless, etc.
- Be able to create security hardened computer and server images and utilise deployment tools to automate initial installation of OSes, and post-installation deployment of applications, updates, and patches.
- Have some command line experience of both Windows PowerShell and Linux/Unix.
- Be an excellent problem solver
- Be passionate about driving continuous improvement in IT systems and processes.
Due to the nature of our agency, we are looking for an excellent communicator (both verbal and written) and someone who is comfortable working directly with the teams across the agency (UK & US).
Primary Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Configuration, administration, maintenance, and support of systems and services, such as:
- Active Directory (hybrid)
- Azure AD
- Google Cloud
- Windows Autopilot
- London office physical network & servers
- on-premise, cloud and hybrid systems, such as
- Microsoft Hyper-V virtualised and physical server environment
- Azure virtual SQL and application server.
- Apple device management platform
- A variety of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- 3rd line support on a wide range of day-to-day requests
- IT service desk administration (and operational use)
- Taking lead in technical project work
- Playing a part in IT Asset & Inventory Management
- Ensuring good, centrally managed, endpoint and infrastructure security
Additional Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with 1st and 2nd line support
- Device configuration and new starter onboarding
- MacOS 11+ support
- Meeting room AV and conference system support
- Advice and 3rd line support to IT Support Analyst
Experience in any of the following areas would also be beneficial:
- Administration of:
- Office 365 Information Security and Compliance
- Apple Management Solutions, such as JAMF, Kandji, Addigy
- Darktrace Antigena Email
- Cyber Essentials / Cyber Essentials Plus
- ITIL certification
- Any relevant security certifications
Brands2Life is ‘The Agency for the Brands Transforming Our World’ and home to over 100 of the world’s most innovative and dynamic brands. We are independent; led by Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales; and, since August 2020, a majority employee owned trust. We have over 200 staff in London, New York, Minneapolis and San Francisco. Like all good agencies we have won many awards for both our campaigns and our achievements as an agency. We were particularly proud of our PR Moment Diversity & Inclusion Agency of the Year award win in 2022.
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Laura at [email protected]. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at [email protected].