Senior Account Executive – B2B Technology
With the continued growth of our US presence across offices in San Francisco, Minneapolis and New York, as well as exciting new business wins with some of the most innovative brands in B2B tech, we are looking to recruit a proactive, creative and entrepreneurial Senior Account Executive.
You will have the opportunity to come in to a fast-growth business and learn quickly as part of a global firm that has won more tech agency and campaign awards than any other in the last five years. You will also have the chance to work with some of the World’s best recognized businesses as well as innovate B2B technology startups on a range of multi-disciplinary, global campaigns stretching beyond PR to meet our clients’ changing communications needs.
Senior Account Executives work closely with clients and help drive the media relations and content machine to meet and exceed campaign targets and maintain a healthy pipeline in traditional and social media, for maximum client impact.
Our ideal Senior Account Executive will have:
- 2-4 years of B2B technology PR experience at an agency
- A genuine interest in B2B technology
- Exceptional writing skills, with extensive experience writing media pitches, press releases and long-form thought leadership content
- Knowledge of how to build a media relations plan and identify the right media and influencers for a story
- Strong, demonstrable relationships with key business and technology media
- A proactive approach to media engagement and storyline development
- Experience promoting businesses through social media and influence relations
- A desire to participate actively in new business and agency marketing activity
- A demonstrated ability to own key elements of the PR program (trade media, analysts, influencers, speaking opportunities, awards, content development, etc.)
- The ability to manage projects from concept through execution
- Excellent attention to detail as well as organization and time management skills
- The ability to consistently hit deadlines
- An eagerness to mentor team members and assume more responsibility
We know that people’s lives have changed post-COVID so you can work from wherever you wish – we just ask that, when conditions allow, you fly in for a quarterly get-together with the team and, of course, any key client or new business meetings.
At Brands2Life we are proud of the company culture that has been created by our wonderful talent. We are extremely excited by the clients we work with and the future opportunities that lay ahead for our team. We’d love you to be a part of it!
We’re an agency with a difference – we’re majority employee owned so everyone who works here is an indirect shareholder at no cost to themselves. It’s a model that ensures we put our people first with great pay and benefits, amazing training and development, plenty of opportunities to input into the way the business is run and lots of fun ‘extras’.
Get in touch – we’d love to tell you more about The Agency for Brands Transforming Our World.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your résumé directly to Rene at rene.musech@brands2Life.com. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life, then please get in touch at recruitment@brands2Life.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.