Account Supervisor – B2B Technology
With the continued growth of our US business and exciting new business wins, we are looking to recruit a driven, creative and entrepreneurial Account Supervisor.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing agency and play a pivotal role in its growth, helping to win new business that excites you, lead integrated, international campaigns for some of the world’s best recognized business and technology companies, as well as act as a mentor for members of the team.
Account Supervisors serve as the day-to-day client contact, overseeing all client activities including the media relations and content machine to meet and exceed campaign targets for maximum business impact.
Our ideal Account Supervisor will have:
- 4-6 years of B2B technology PR experience, with at least two years having been at a communications agency
- A genuine interest in B2B technology
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with extensive experience writing media pitches, press releases and long-form thought leadership content
- Experience building a media relations plan and identifying the right media and influencers for a story
- Strong, demonstrable relationships with key business, technology and broadcast media
- A proactive approach to media engagement and storyline development
- Experience promoting businesses through social media and influence relations
- A demonstrated ability to own all of the aspects of a PR program (media, analysts, influencers, speaking opportunities, awards, content development, etc) from kick off to achieving business impact
- A desire to participate actively in new business and agency marketing activity
- The ability to consistently hit deadlines and close attention to detail
- An eagerness to mentor team members and assume more management responsibility
We know that people’s lives have changed post-COVID so you can work from wherever you wish – we just ask that, when conditions allow, you fly in for a quarterly get-together with the team and, of course, any key client or new business meetings.
At Brands2Life we are proud of the company culture that has been created by our wonderful talent. We are extremely excited by the clients we work with and the future opportunities that lay ahead for our team. We’d love you to be a part of it!
We’re an agency with a difference – we’re majority employee owned so everyone who works here is an indirect shareholder at no cost to themselves. It’s a model that ensures we put our people first with great pay and benefits, amazing training and development, plenty of opportunities to input into the way the business is run and lots of fun ‘extras’.
Get in touch – we’d love to tell you more about The Agency for Brands Transforming Our World.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your résumé directly to Rene at rene.musech@brands2Life.com. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life, then please get in touch at recruitment@brands2Life.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.