Account Executive – B2B Technology (US Office)
Following the launch of our first US office in San Francisco in January 2017, exciting new business wins and tremendous award successes including the Holmes Report’s ‘Global Technology Agency of the Year’ and being shortlisted for ‘2018 North American New Agency of the Year’, we are looking to recruit a proactive, creative and entrepreneurial Account Executive.
You will have the opportunity to come in on the ground floor of a growth business in our new San Francisco office and learn quickly as part of the firm that has won more global tech agency and campaign awards than any other in the last five years. You will also have the chance to work with some of the World’s best-recognized businesses as well as innovate B2B technology startups on a range of multi-disciplinary, global campaigns stretching beyond PR to meet our clients’ changing communications goals.
Account Executives ensure their accounts run smoothly, working with their account teams to support the content creation, media and influencer relations and social media functions to exceed their clients’ expectations.
Our ideal Account Executive will have:
- 1-2 years of B2B technology PR experience at an agency
- A genuine interest in B2B technology
- Exceptional writing skills, with experience writing media pitches, press releases and long-form thought leadership content
- Solid relationships with key business and technology media
- A proactive approach to media engagement and storyline development
- Experience promoting businesses through social media and influencer relations
- A desire to participate actively in new business and agency marketing activity
- A demonstrated ability to own key elements of the PR program (analysts, influencers, speaking opportunities, awards, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail as well as organization and time management skills
- The ability to consistently hit deadlines
At Brands2Life we are proud of the company culture that has been created by our wonderful talent. We are extremely excited by the clients we work with and the future opportunities that lay ahead for our team. We’d love you to be a part of it!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your résumé directly to our US Managing Director, Rene Musech, at rene.musech@brands2Life.com. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life, then please get in touch at recruitment@brands2Life.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.