Digital Account Manager – Business & Technology
Upon joining our brilliant digital team you’ll have the opportunity to join a collaborative and ambitious environment which is made up of highly talented individuals who are constantly creating high-impact digital assets to boost campaign effectiveness. Using all forms of content – from TV campaigns, online videos and animation, ad campaigns and bespoke online engagement mechanics – we bring stories to life for our clients both in the UK and internationally.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join our multi award-winning Business & Technology practice. You will sit within a dedicated social media team, working on both UK and Global accounts across a range of top-tier B2B brands.
The chosen candidate will be:
- Highly knowledgeable of the current social media and digital landscape
- Experienced in supporting and promoting B2B (ideally technology) clients online
- Comfortable with reporting and telling a story to clients using data/social results
- Accomplished in social media management and measurement tools
- Ready and willing to share their pool of knowledge to upskill colleagues and clients around anything social media related
- Forward thinking, proactive and able to work independently
- A resourceful problem-solver who has a strong initiative
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
There isn’t an agency in London where you will learn more, develop faster, be rewarded better or have more fun. PR Week recognised our wonderful team last month when they awarded us 2019 Best Place to Work.
We offer a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive range of industry-leading benefits, including:
- Paid sabbaticals every four years and LIFE LOANS to help you fund vital big-ticket expenses
- Regular internal and external training (at all levels) – typically, at least, one training session per month
- Quarterly career reviews with tailored personal development plans
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible working including weekly working from home options
You will also benefit from our Brands2Life Comms360: a holistic training programme designed to offer people in their second or third jobs a broader insight into all aspects of PR, Communications and Marketing. The comprehensive training covers Introductions to Consumer, Tech, Corporate, Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Digital, Social, Integrated Marketing, International and more.
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.