Paid Social Planner – Digital
We have an unmissable job opportunity for an experienced paid social planner looking to develop their career within an ambitious and fun agency that’s committed to delivering innovative campaigns
Our digital team is made up of experts in strategy, creative, client handling and production, all enthusiastic about creating seamless brand experiences across multiple digital channels. Using all forms of content – from TV campaigns, online videos and animation, ad campaigns and bespoke online engagement mechanics – we bring stories to life for our clients both in the UK and internationally.
We are looking for a talented Paid Social Planner who also has experience in PPC & SEO to work across a range of top-tier global B2B and B2C brands. As part of the team your responsibilities will include:
• Strategic planning of paid media campaigns across multiple channels
• Writing paid media strategy, plans and budgets
• Implementation of paid campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Managing large budgets and multinational paid social media campaigns
• Monitoring and reporting campaign performance
• Strategy planning and implementation of PPC campaigns
• Good level of SEO expertise
• Upskilling junior team in all aspects of Paid
• Represent Brands2Life in an articulate, professional manner
• Help mentor and support more inexperienced colleagues
The ideal candidate will also be Google AdWords certified and have experience working with the Google Display Network.
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic range of exciting and creative B2B and B2C clients, as well as a best—in-class working environment with excellent long-term career opportunities and very competitive benefits. We offer an innovative benefits package that includes flexible working and paid sabbaticals, regular training (at all levels), personal development plans and plenty of opportunity to socialise with your colleagues.
To be part of this fantastic team, please send your CV directly to Kelly Hopkins at email@example.com. All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.