Our fast-growing in-house film team have a new opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic, proficient and highly versatile in-house Senior Producer.
Working into our Head of Film, the Senior Producer will be responsible for owning video projects from concept through to delivery, creating compelling branded content for a wide variety of powerful brands.
– Supply, research and develop stories in line with our client’s key marketing objectives
– Concept and craft scripts, treatments, interview questions and shot lists for productions
– Collaborate with freelancers and our in-house Shooter/Editor to bring our client’s story to life
– Direct and support on-camera talent to develop authentic narratives
– Interview cast, talent and freelancers, etc
– Lead full production, provide direction and oversee all crew
– Liaise with the client, taking on board feedback and consult where applicable
– Pitching ideas to new and existing clients, supporting our growing business
– Collaborating with client managers, creatives and in-house studio
The ideal candidates will have:
– Solid experience working in video production within an agency environment
– Experience creating branded content for a wide variety of clients and brands
– Evidence of working on deep and profound stories and world changing ideas for powerful brands
– An interest in working with often complex and technical subject matters
– Strong storytelling and script writing ability
– Exceptional organisational and team management skills
– Working knowledge of production paperwork (COIs, film permits, quotes, freelancer contracts, invoices etc)
– Respected negotiation skills
– The ability to handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines.
We are looking for detail-oriented producer with a creative passion, strong self-confidence and personal integrity. You will have a fantastic understanding of what makes creating and engaging content and all that is required to deliver outstanding visual mastery.
At Brands2Life, we offer all our staff a fun, creative and collaborative working environment, flexible working, tailored personal development plans, internal and external training, company socials, free breakfasts, private healthcare and paid sabbaticals! Brands2Life is one of the UK’s highest performing independent communications agencies with 19 years of consecutive growth behind it. No agency of our size in the UK has won awards across all the disciplines we cover – corporate, consumer, business, tech and digital. We are also the only agency to win The Holmes Report Global Tech Agency of the Year twice.
For further Information on the role and careers at Brands2Life please email your CV and contact details to our Head of Recruitment: email@example.com. All successful applicants will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.