We have a unique opportunity for an experienced planner to join our rapidly growing in-house planning function. We are looking for a confident, curious, engaged and collaborative planner who relishes a challenge and immerses themselves in new channels, topics and audiences.
We’re an independent, award-winning, multi-discipline communications agency based in London and San Francisco with over 130 staff and an extensive global offering. We deliver planning across all our business functions; Consumer, Business Tech, Health & Wellbeing, Corporate, Digital and Applied Innovation. Our briefs are greatly varied and range from initial brand and business strategy through to creative execution.
What we are looking for in a planner:
- A combination of analytical skills, curiosity, and a strong interest in people
- Creativity and imagination
- Agility! The ability to multi-task and manage multiple clients at the same time, identifying specific business needs for each one
- Able to do work that is around earned/shared/owned as well as paid media
- Shrewd common sense and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and listening skills when dealing with consumers, clients and colleagues
- The ability to work as part of a fast-moving collaborative team / experience in an agency environment
- Confident presentation skills
As an account planner, you’ll need to:
- Liaise with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas
- Communicate and collaborate well with colleagues, in the process of developing a campaign
- Gather comprehensive context and insight mining by analysing a range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product and market share
- Commission research from outside organisations to inform strategies, using both qualitative methods, such as focus groups and structured interviews, and quantitative methods, such as demographic profiling and questionnaires
- Run research groups and stakeholder interviews
- Find an ‘angle’ on a specific product or service on which to base campaigns
- Research the product or service, which may involve gaining technical or specific knowledge
- Reconcile the differences between people’s current perceptions of the brand and the way the client wishes the brand to be perceived
- Meet the client to learn the background of the brand and advise on possible approaches to the target market
- Provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief
- Present conclusions and ideas to clients and other agency staff
- Analyse and interpret customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign
We believe in the power of bringing together data, technology and powerful strategic insight to unlock creativity and build meaningful relationships between brands and their customers.
At Brands2Life, we offer all our staff a fun, creative and collaborative working environment, flexible working, tailored personal development plans, internal and external training, company socials, free breakfasts, private healthcare and paid sabbaticals! Brands2Life is one of the UK’s highest performing independent communications agencies with 18 years of consecutive growth behind it. No agency of our size in the UK has won awards across all the disciplines we cover – corporate, consumer, business, tech and digital. We are also the only agency to win The Holmes Report Global Tech Agency of the Year twice.
For further Information on the role and careers at Brands2Life please email your CV and contact details to our Head of Recruitment: email@example.com. All successful applicants will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.