Senior Marketing & New Business Executive
Following a very busy year, we are thrilled to be growing our in-house Marketing & New Business team by hiring a talented and ambitious Senior Marketing & New Business Executive ready to take on their next challenge!
2020 was a phenomenal year for our Marketing & New Business team who have been central to many of our agency’s highlights from winning PRWeek and PRCA Large Consultancy of the Year; breaking new ground with a highly successful webinar series; the development and roll out of our new agency logo and supporting agency new business growth with major new client wins. Each day brings something new.
Reporting directly to our Head of Marketing you will be joining a close, well-established, and experienced team with the opportunity to collaborate with our PR, Digital and Social teams to support agency growth and marketing plans. You will also benefit from training and development to support your career and a varied role that will flex your skills.
The Senior Marketing & New Business Executive will have a thirst for working in a fast-paced environment, be commercially focused with a passion for marketing, social media and a desire for furthering the agency’s brand and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the agency’s day-to-day social media coordination across LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as well as agency content marketing calendars
- Content creation & copywriting for our website and social media channels
- Taking ownership of award coordination: gathering relevant campaign material, submission entries, awards calendar coordination, deadlines, seeking new award opportunities and reviewing and editing first draft entries
- Supporting on lead generation outreach, including email campaigns, events / webinars, brochures, social media (paid) and cold calling
- New business collateral support; case study library and key agency RFI responses
- Database management & lead gen targeting list creation
- Events logistics, both virtual and in person
- Compile reporting on marketing activities (email, Goggle analytics and social media) to help inform marketing strategy and lead generation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing and Business Development Executive who is looking for an increase in responsibility. You will specifically have worked in a marketing and/or sales team/function and preferably have worked in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Supporting with award submissions, social media activity, overseeing events logistics and working with external suppliers
- Skilled in B2B lead generation and business development with experience in cold approaches (email & phone)
- Ability to analyse marketing data
- Exposure to digital marketing with basic understanding of SEO, email marketing, social media (paid & organic) and CMS
- Exposure to CRMs and data management (salesforce & pardot preferable)
- A genuine interest in marketing, PR, Social Media & new business
- Possess a meticulous eye for detail, with strong time management skills
- Be commercially focused and entrepreneurial
Brands2Life is ‘the agency for the brands transforming our world’. We are independent; led by Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales; and, since August 2020, majority employee-owned. We have over 140 staff in London, New York and San Francisco. In the last year, we have won multiple awards including, PRWeek’s ‘Best Place to Work Awards’ and, in May 2020, were #1 in the PRWeek Tech League Tables for the first time. Defined by Provoke Media as ‘one of the decade’s defining UK agencies’ we were voted winner of UK PRWeek’s ‘Best Places to Work 2019’ and B2B Marketing’s ‘PR Agency of the Year 2019’.
You will also benefit from our Brands2Life Comms360: a holistic training programme designed to offer people in their second or third jobs a broader insight into all aspects of PR, Communications and Marketing. The comprehensive training covers Introductions to Consumer, Tech, Corporate, Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Digital, Social, Integrated Marketing, International and more as well as bespoke training in design to help you develop.
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Laura at email@example.com. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.