We are looking to grow our brilliant in-house finance team here at Brands2Life by hiring an ambitious, credible and reliable Revenue Assistant. This role requires someone to work meticulously with strong attention to detail.
Brands2Life is a 140+ people, integrated communications agency based in stunning offices directly next door to London’s famous Tate Modern. We have a fantastic team and a very competitive client base spanning some of the best-known brands in technology, professional services and consumer markets. We are very proud of our investment in career development and offer some of the best training opportunities in the industry – just one of the reasons our retention of staff is so high and our awards cabinet is so full (we have just won PR Week’s Best Place to Work 2019)
Working alongside an experienced team of finance professionals, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all job codes in our new finance system, Paprika
- Approving all job codes raised by staff – checking rates selected match the agreed contract and all information is correct.
- Liaising with client teams to close off finished projects and pitches.
- Analysing work in progress across all job codes including month end reconciliation.
- Managing all client budgets on the job codes
- Checking correct rates have been used, all items are under the correct revenue codes & expense types and approving ready to go to clients for sign off.
- Assisting and training staff on inputting budgets into the system.
- Liaise with members of staff at all levels across the business to ensure all information being entered is accurate
- Checking client POs received match back to the budgets in the system so that sales invoices can be raised and liaising back with staff when they don’t.
- Helping to raise sales invoices during busy periods
- Reporting into the Revenue Manager and working closely with the billing assistant.
- Other adhoc administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have confidence in speaking to staff internally at all levels, experience using Paprika (or a similar system), in a fast-moving agency/service industry environment with a focus on Sales Ledger. The importance of being able to multitask efficiently and have strong attention to detail is key.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy and exciting new position within an in-house finance team. We offer a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive range of industry-leading benefits, including:
- Paid sabbaticals every four years and LIFE LOANS to help you fund vital big-ticket expenses
- Regular internal and external training (at all levels)
- Quarterly career reviews with tailored personal development plans
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible working including weekly working from home options
You will also benefit from our Brands2Life Comms360: a holistic training programme designed to offer people in their second or third jobs a broader insight into all aspects of PR, Communications and Marketing. The comprehensive training covers Introductions to Consumer, Tech, Corporate, Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Digital, Social, Integrated Marketing, International and more.
To be a part of this, please email your CV to Shoshanna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.