Junior Designer – Marketing & New Business
Following a very busy and successful year, we are looking to grow our in-house Marketing & New Business team by hiring a talented and creative Junior Designer ready for a step up in their career.
Our Marketing & New Business team has had a phenomenal year and been central to many of Brands2Life’s highlights in 2020, from winning PRWeek and PRCA Large Consultancy of the Year, major new clients, running a highly successful webinar series to the development of our new agency logo. Each day brings something new.
Reporting directly to our Head of Marketing and working closely with our Senior New Business & Marketing Designer you will be joining a close, well-established, and experienced team with the opportunity to collaborate with our PR, Digital and Social teams to support agency growth plans. You will also benefit from training and development to support your career and a varied role that will flex your creativity.
The Junior Designer will have a thirst for working in a fast-paced environment, be commercially focused with a creative eye and have a passion for creating brilliant designs for furthering the agency’s brand and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting on new business and organic pitch presentations, and collateral which communicates our work and agency capabilities that exceeds expectations and retains our reputation as one of the UK’s best independent agencies
- Creating impactful designs to support Brands2Life’s social channels, email campaigns, website content and events/webinar programme
- Play a part in the design of our award entries to help us gain further recognition for the work that we do
- Work with senior management to construct internal business & training presentations as well as internal communications
- Managing and coordinating the agencies case study library
- Together with the Senior New Business & Marketing Designer ensure all our visual communications and new business designs are of a high standard and forward thinking
The ideal candidate will have had experience working as part of an in-house marketing or new business support team, ideally within an agency environment or in a Professional Services business. They must be able to multi-task, keep a cool head, be proactive, meet deadlines, come up with new ideas and have an interest in design for brand marketing and new business.
- Creating conceptual designs using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Creating and designing new business PowerPoint presentations
- Possess a meticulous eye for detail, with strong time management skills
- Have a genuine interest in design for B2B lead generation and digital marketing
- Have an interest in both digital and print design
- Be commercially focused and entrepreneurial
Aside from this you should be a team player, be willing to get involved in all aspects of your design responsibilities and take pride in your work to ensure maximum quality.
Brands2Life is ‘the agency for the brands transforming our world’. We are independent; led by Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales; and, since August 2020, majority employee-owned. We have over 140 staff in London, New York and San Francisco. In the last year, we have won multiple awards including, PRWeek’s ‘Best Place to Work Awards’ and, in May 2020, were #1 in the PRWeek Tech League Tables for the first time. Defined by Provoke Media as ‘one of the decade’s defining UK agencies’ we were voted winner of UK PRWeek’s ‘Best Places to Work 2019’ and B2B Marketing’s ‘PR Agency of the Year 2019’.
You will also benefit from our Brands2Life Comms360: a holistic training programme designed to offer people in their second or third jobs a broader insight into all aspects of PR, Communications and Marketing. The comprehensive training covers Introductions to Consumer, Tech, Corporate, Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Digital, Social, Integrated Marketing, International and more as well as bespoke training in design to help you develop.
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.