Brands2Life Junior Account Executive Scheme 2019 – Marketing
We are looking for a JAE to join us for six months to work on a variety of projects in our impressive new business and marketing team in our Southwark offices. Please note this is a PAID placement with a genuine aim to hire you permanently into the business!
Brands2Life is a multi-award-winning, digitally-led, independent agency owned and run by its Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales. Today it has over 140 staff with offices in London and San Francisco.
Our clients range from big brands to exciting start-ups across corporate, consumer, digital & social, healthcare & wellbeing and technology including groupon, match.com, LinkedIn, Rentokil, Tetra Pak, VMware and Darktrace. We are the only agency to have won Holmes Report’s Global Technology Agency of the Year twice and we are a PRWeek top 10 independent agency. Brands2Life is known for delivering integrated communications for ambitious and creative brands transforming our world.
You will work on a variety of projects across the business, reporting in to our Head of Marketing and working regularly with senior management. The role will involve marketing the agency to drive new business leads through data administration, case study writing, social media management and general ad-hoc tasks.
This role will suit a candidate looking to kick-start a career in marketing and new business within a forward thinking, busy agency environment. Our doors are open to all backgrounds and experience. We’re not judging you on whether you have a degree or not, we’re simply concentrating on you, the talent.
Responsibilities may include:
- Database: Checking and maintaining our agency contact database
- Award Tracking: Tracking and updating our award tracker spreadsheet as well supporting on coordination of entering award entries
- Website: Gathering content from internal teams which could be used on our website to highlight our capabilities, services and recent case studies
- Pitches: Supporting the team with any administrative tasks, research room bookings/preparation, catering, pitch theatre and document/presentation prep
- Email Marketing: Supporting the team when sending out mailers/invites and other marketing material
- Social Media: Collect and produce relevant content to share across our social networks
- At the end of the six months you will be promoted to Marketing Executive in a permanent role (subject to a successful six months). Almost a quarter of the team here at Brands2Life started their careers here and two of them are now on the board!
To apply to the scheme please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If successful, you will be contacted and invited to take part in a first stage phone interview.
All successful candidates will be contacted via email by 1st March. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to get back to each individual but as always will try our best.
Best of luck!
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.