Integrated Senior Account Director (B2B)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-starting integrated senior account director to join work on several big-name clients in our multi award winning Business and Technology team. We’re looking for a proven business winner and client partner who’s excited by a new challenge where they can deliver the best work of their career to date!
Experience should include working on through-the-line, international campaigns including digital display, social, paid social, web builds, OOH – as well as below the line print channels. The candidate should be calm under pressure and possess flawless attention to detail, with the ability to continually manage multiple priorities across several accounts. They should be comfortable with challenging clients and the status quo, demonstrating naturally curiosity. The successful candidate would be expected to help us grow our existing top tier technology accounts as well as support wider practice growth. There is also the opportunity for the candidate to work across other sectors such as consumer, healthcare and digital business.
Reporting in to the Client Services Director within our Business and Technology team, you will also oversee the management of a Senior Account Manager and a Social Account Director. Experience therefore as a line manager is necessary.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Highly credible experience in a B2B marketing or creative agency
- B2B and B2C client experience preferred; strong B2B experience is essential!
- Channel experience: Digital display, social, paid social, OOH
- Clear understanding of the creative and planning process
- Proven business winner and can evidence account and new business growth
- Commercially orientated – proven track record in managing profitable accounts
- Flawless project management skills – and the ability to ensure client briefs are navigated through the agency, delivering on time and budget
- Experience working on both brand and direct response campaigns
- Line management experience and the ability to motivate and develop teams
- Self-starting, confident and entrepreneurial client services professional
- B2B technology experience is preferred
At Brands2Life, we offer all our staff a fun, creative and collaborative working environment, flexible working, tailored personal development plans, internal and external training, company socials, free breakfasts, private healthcare and paid sabbaticals! Brands2Life is one of the UK’s highest performing independent communications agencies with 19 years of consecutive growth behind it. No agency of our size in the UK has won awards across all the disciplines we cover – corporate, consumer, business, tech and digital. We are also the only agency to win The Holmes Report Global Tech Agency of the Year twice and have been voted PR Week’s UK Best Places To Work Award 2019 winners!
For further Information on the role and careers at Brands2Life please email your CV and contact details to our Head of Recruitment: email@example.com. All successful applicants will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.