Digital Account Manager – Digital & Social
Within the Digital team here at Brands2Life you’ll have the opportunity to join a fast-paced environment which is made up of highly talented individuals who are constantly creating high-impact digital assets to boost campaign effectiveness. Using all forms of content – from TV campaigns, online videos and animation, ad campaigns and bespoke online engagement mechanics – we bring stories to life for our clients both in the UK and internationally.
We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager with strong influencer marketing experience to work across an exciting portfolio of consumer brands.
The chosen candidate will be:
- Highly knowledgeable of the current social media and digital landscape
- Experienced in supporting and promoting global consumer brands (happy to support on B2B as required too)
- Comfortable with reporting and telling a story to clients using data/social results
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Accomplished in social media management and measurement tools
- Calm when working under pressure with good problem-solving skills
- Ready and willing to share their pool of knowledge to upskill colleagues and clients around anything social media related
- forward thinking, proactive and able to work independently
There isn’t an agency in London where you will learn more, develop faster, be rewarded better or have more fun. PRWeek recognised this last month when they awarded us 2019 Best Place to Work.
We offer a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive range of industry-leading benefits, including:
- Paid sabbaticals every four years and LIFE LOANS to help you fund vital big-ticket expenses
- Regular internal and external training (at all levels) – typically, at least, one training session per month
- Quarterly career reviews with tailored personal development plans
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible working including weekly working from home options
You will also benefit from our Brands2Life Comms360: a holistic training programme designed to offer people in their second or third jobs a broader insight into all aspects of PR, Communications and Marketing. The comprehensive training covers Introductions to Consumer, Tech, Corporate, Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Digital, Social, Integrated Marketing, International and more.
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.