Digital Account Director
Within the Digital team here at Brands2Life you’ll have the opportunity to join a fast-paced environment which is made up of highly talented individuals who are constantly creating high-impact digital assets to boost campaign effectiveness. Using all forms of content – from paid campaigns, online videos and animation, ad campaigns and bespoke online engagement mechanics – we bring stories to life for our clients both in the UK and internationally.
We are looking for a talented Account Director to work across a range of top-tier global B2B and B2C brands.
The chosen candidate will be:
• Highly knowledgeable of the current social media and digital landscape
• Experienced in supporting and promoting B2B technology and consumer clients online
• Able to hit the ground running on insights, analysis and reporting
• Comfortable with reporting and telling a story to clients using data/social results
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Confident in contributing towards new business opportunities
• Accomplished in social media management and measurement tools
• Ready and willing to share their pool of knowledge to upskill colleagues and clients around anything social media related
• Consultative in their approach when managing clients
• Experienced in supervising and coaching more junior members in the team
• Forward thinking, proactive and able to work independently
There isn’t an agency in London where you will learn more, develop faster, be rewarded better or have more fun. PR Week recognised this recently when they awarded us 2019 Best Place to Work.
We offer a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive range of industry-leading benefits, including:
• Paid sabbaticals every four years and LIFE LOANS to help you fund vital big-ticket expenses
• Regular internal and external training (at all levels) – typically, at least, one training session per month
• Quarterly career reviews with tailored personal development plans
• Health and dental insurance
• Flexible working including weekly working from home options
You will also benefit from our Brands2Life Comms360: a holistic training programme designed to offer people in their second or third jobs a broader insight into all aspects of PR, Communications and Marketing. The comprehensive training covers Introductions to Consumer, Tech, Corporate, Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Digital, Social, Integrated Marketing, International and more.
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.