Digital & Social Account Manager
Voted Best In-Agency Team of the Year by the UK Social Media Awards for the second-year running is just one of the many highlights our digital and social team have seen in 2021 thus far. The team are going from strength to strength with over 25 highly talented individuals who are constantly creating high-impact digital assets to boost campaign effectiveness.
Our team are made up of experts in strategy, creative, client handling and production, all enthusiastic about creating seamless brand experiences across multiple digital channels. Using all forms of content – from TV campaigns, online videos and animation, ad campaigns and bespoke online engagement mechanics – we bring stories to life for our clients both in the UK and internationally.
As a result of further client growth and in-team promotions we are delighted to announce a live opportunity for a Digital & Social Account Manager to join the team. This is an opportunity to join a team that not only wins awards for their employee-first attitude, but a team who also gets to work with some of the most exciting clients disrupting the social space globally!
The chosen candidate will be:
- Highly knowledgeable of the current social media and digital landscape
- Experienced in supporting and promoting B2B and consumer clients online
- Able to hit the ground running on insights, analysis and reporting
- Comfortable with reporting and telling a story to clients using data/social results
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Confident in contributing towards new business opportunities
- Accomplished in social media management and measurement tools
- Ready and willing to share their pool of knowledge to upskill colleagues and clients around anything social media related
- Consultative in their approach when managing clients
- Experienced in coaching more junior members in the team
- Forward thinking, proactive and able to work independently
There isn’t an agency in London where you will learn more, develop faster, be rewarded better or have more fun! We offer a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive range of industry-leading benefits.
Brands2Life is ‘the agency for the brands transforming our world’. We are independent; led by Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales; and, since August 2020, majority employee owned. We have over 170 staff in London, New York and San Francisco. In the last year, we have won multiple awards including, PRWeek’s and PRCA’s ‘Large agency of the Year’, and were #1 in the PRWeek Tech League Tables for the second year in a row!
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to our Recruitment Manager at email@example.com. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.