Account Supervisor – B2B Technology (US office)
With the continued growth of our first US office in San Francisco and exciting new business wins, we are looking to recruit a driven, creative and entrepreneurial Account Supervisor.
This is a unique opportunity to help build the fast-growing San Francisco arm of the agency from the foundations up. The Account Supervisor will play a pivotal role in the agency’s growth, helping to win new business that excites them, lead integrated, international campaigns for some of the world’s best recognized business and technology companies; as well as act as a mentor and manager for members of the team.
Account Supervisors serve as the day-to-day client contact, overseeing all client activities including the media relations and content machine to meet and exceed campaign targets for maximum business impact.
Our ideal Account Supervisor will have:
- 4-6 years of B2B technology PR experience, with at least 2 years having been at a communications agency
- A genuine interest in B2B technology
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with extensive experience writing media pitches, press releases and long-form thought leadership content
- Experience building a media relations plan and identifying the right media and influencers for a story
- Strong, demonstrable relationships with key business, technology, broadcast and influencer media
- A proactive approach to media engagement and storyline development
- Experience promoting businesses through social media and influence relations
- A demonstrated ability to own all of the aspects of a PR program (media, analysts, influencers, speaking opportunities, awards, content development, etc.) from kick off to achieving business impact
- A desire to participate actively in new business and agency marketing activity
- The ability to consistently hit deadlines
- An eagerness to mentor team members and assume more management responsibility
At Brands2Life we are proud of the company culture that has been created by our wonderful talent. We are extremely excited by the clients we work with and the future opportunities that lay ahead for our team. We’d love you to be a part of it!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your résumé directly to Rene at rene.musech@brands2Life.com. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life, then please get in touch at recruitment@brands2Life.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.