Account Executive – Business & Technology
Following on from a very busy year, we are looking to grow our Business and Technology team further by hiring a talented Account Executive. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies, helping us add to our already extensive awards cabinet. Along the way, you will receive excellent training and career development, and the opportunity to work with a brilliant team.
Account Executives at Brands2Life drive the content machine to meet and exceed campaign targets and maintain a healthy pipeline in traditional and social media, for maximum client impact. You will have a strong grasp of the relevant media and influencers in the technology and business space and will be confident generating new ideas for UK and Global campaigns. A genuine interest in technology is a must have!
• Media and Influencer relations – read traditional and social/digital media daily, daily coverage and news roundups, build contacts with all relevant key media, take responsibility for sections of sell ins
• Client Management – check client and competitor websites, share interesting insights with your team, attend weekly conference calls, liaise with client where appropriate regarding project updates
• Writing and reporting – contribute and manage weekly status and monthly reports, write contact reports, write press releases/blogs/social media content (Facebook, Twitter etc)
• Internal Communication – work with your team, provide regular updates and feedback to your SAEs/AMs
• Planning and Administration – participate in creative brainstorms, contribute to presentation slides/plans, set up meeting rooms, daily search and coverage filing
At Brands2Life we are very proud of the 140+ team we have grown and the company culture that has been created by our wonderful talent. We are extremely excited by the clients we work with and the future opportunities that lay ahead. We’d love you to be a part of it!
In return, we can offer you a fantastic working culture with excellent long-term career development and highly competitive benefits, including healthcare, dental care, flexible working, industry leading training, a fantastic buddy scheme, paid sabbaticals and lots more.
You will also benefit from our Brands2Life Comms360: a holistic training programme designed to offer people in their second or third jobs a broader insight into all aspects of PR, Communications and Marketing. The comprehensive training covers Introductions to Consumer, Tech, Corporate, Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Digital, Social, Integrated Marketing, International and more.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV directly to Shoshanna at email@example.com. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life, then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.