Senior Account Executive – Digital
Due to a significant amount of growth and new business wins, we are looking to hire additional talent into our digital team here at Brands2Life.
Digital strategy is at the heart of our campaigns and is always insight-led. We test and refine content to make sure it’s fresh, shareable and relevant to the audiences it needs to reach. Our creative studio is made up of experts in web development, design and UX; all enthusiastic about creating seamless brand experiences across multiple digital devices. Using all forms of audio visual content – from TV campaigns, online videos and animation, to casual gaming, quizzes and bespoke online engagement mechanics – we bring stories to life for our clients.
We are looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to work across a range of top-tier global B2B and B2C brands. You will oversee the creation and implementation of innovative and engaging multi-platform digital campaigns – watching your ideas and strategies come to life with a team of brilliant, skilled digital marketers at your side.
As part of the team your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting client management
- Pro-active development of Brands2Life digital communications capabilities
- Regular execution of digital marketing skills: e.g. planning, project management, asset production, content creation, paid media and social advertising
- Participation in all relevant meetings, whether internal / external, client or team related
- Ensuring you are well informed of your clients market, competitors and highlighting any relevant news/insights to your manager and/or client
- Delivery of on-going client satisfaction and pro-active development of client relationships/business
- Participation in both service development and marketing/new business initiatives
- Represent Brands2Life in an articulate, professional manner
- Help mentor and support more inexperienced colleagues
As a new addition to the team you will have the opportunity to work across a range of exciting clients from our highly sought-after portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with B2B and B2C clients, with a strong background in digital marketing, in particular, experience in social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube), paid media and tracking conversions. Google Analytics and awards experience is also a plus.
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic range of exciting and creative B2B and B2C clients, as well as a fantastic working environment with excellent long-term career opportunities and very competitive benefits. We offer regular training (at all levels), personal development plans, paid sabbaticals and plenty of opportunity to socialise with your colleagues.
To be part of this fantastic culture, please send your CV directly to Shoshanna at firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.