Brands2Life is looking for a proactive and ambitious Planner, to join our specialist Insights and Planning team in our stunning offices located directly next to the Tate Modern London. This role is an exciting opportunity for the right person to gain experience working with some of the world’s most renowned brands, in a digitally-led integrated environment.
The role of the Planner is to drive excellence in our approach to research, insights, analysis and measurement, whilst bringing campaign strategies to life.
- Working closely with internal client teams to take a client brief and lead the initial direction for the agency response; specifically…
- Undertaking research to uncover data and stats of relevance.
- Hands-on data evaluation and analysis.
- Developing insights and strategic direction.
- Delivering relevant sections of proposals and marketing plans for both new prospects and existing clients.
- Ensuring pitches and pitch teams are well supported.
- Daily operation of a range of key data analytics research tools and account management with the related suppliers/vendors.
- Delivery of social listening, sentiment analysis, network graph analysis and influencer identification.
- Delivery of in-depth audience profile segmentation and pen portrait development.
- Managing first-party research and focus groups as required.
- Work closely with the Director, Insights and Planning, to identify, scope and deliver new tools and techniques, and mould the future development of the Brands2Life planning offering.
- Be the face of Insights and Planning for Brands2Life and a knowledgeable, trusted advisor in client-facing situations.
- Showcase and evangelise the value of an insights-based approach to the wider agency, clients and beyond.
- Deliver training on insight techniques to the wider agency.
- Work with internal teams to develop new measurement approaches for client accounts as required.
The ideal candidate will have a supremely analytical mind, strong presentation skills and unwavering attention to detail. Knowledge and experience of the data and insights process is key to this role, as well as experience using social media insights tools. You will enjoy working well in a team, but also recognize the need for getting your hands dirty and self-motivating to uncover key truths without the need for micro-supervision. You will constantly be striving to satisfy your passion for planning and creativity with an ongoing intake of news, trends and campaigns. You will also have the ambition to build a team from the ground up and in the near future mentor junior team members.
In return we can offer you a fantastic working environment with excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive benefits. We offer regular internal and external training (at all levels), 360 reviews, personal development plans, flexible working, company socials and sabbaticals.
If you would like to apply for this position then please send your CV directly to Shoshanna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
All successful candidates will be contacted within five working days of their application.