We have a new opportunity for an ambitious junior planner to join our growing in-house planning function at Brands2Life.
We’re an independent, award-winning, multi-discipline communications agency based in London and San Francisco with over 130 staff and an extensive global offering. We deliver planning across all our business functions; Consumer, Business Tech, Health & Wellbeing, Corporate, Digital and Applied Innovation. This means the briefs are greatly varied and range from initial brand and business strategy through to creative execution.
What we are looking for in a junior planner:
- A good understanding of what planning is and how it sits in the wider agency function (agency experience is preferable)
- A combination of analytical skills, curiosity and a strong interest in people
- Creativity and imagination
- Agility! The ability to handle working for a number of clients at the same time, identifying specific business needs for each one
- Shrewd common sense and commercial awareness
- Strong communication and listening skills
- The ability to work as part of a fast-moving collaborative team
Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering comprehensive context and insight mining by analysing a range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product and market share
- Researching the product or service, which may involve gaining technical or specific knowledge
- Analysing and interpreting customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns
- Communicating and collaborating well with colleagues, in the process of developing a campaign
We believe in the power of bringing together data, technology and powerful strategic insight to unlock creativity and build meaningful relationships between brands and their customers.
At Brands2Life, we offer all our staff a fun, creative and collaborative working environment, tailored personal development plans, internal and external training, flexible working, company socials, free breakfasts, private healthcare and paid sabbaticals! Brands2Life is one of the UK’s highest performing independent communications agencies with 18 years of consecutive growth behind it. No agency of our size in the UK has won awards across all the disciplines we cover – corporate, consumer, business, tech and digital. We are also the only agency to win The Holmes Report Global Tech Agency of the Year twice.
For further Information on the role and careers at Brands2Life please email your CV and contact details to our Head of Recruitment: email@example.com. All successful applicants will be contacted within five working days of their application.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.