IT Support Executive
Brands2Life is an award-winning, integrated communications agency based in London. We’re looking to hire an IT Support Executive to help support our very busy in-house IT Manager on a wide range of day-to-day technical support requests from the wider agency as well as adding weight to a number of major internal projects. This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity for someone who is either looking to put their training in IT systems into practice, or looking to take their next step in their career in tech infrastructure.
Working with a brilliant team across all areas of the business, you will play an integral role in the smooth running of our multi-award winning agency.
This role will offer plenty of opportunities to learn about the infrastructure of a mid-sized business and modern enterprise technology.
Day to day responsibilities will include the following:
End user IT support & systems management
- Resolving technical issues flagged by users in the office and assigned tickets
- Helping manage the starter/leaver process including the preparation and processing of laptops
- Day-to-day management of key office IT systems (wi-fi, back-up, server management, etc)
IT strategy development
- Supporting the IT manager in architecting our front and back office IT for resilience, scale, performance and security
- Helping Brands2Life get the systems it needs at the best price possible and managing out relationships with partners
Implementation of IT strategy
- Supporting with / delivering infrastructure upgrades, new laptop deployments, etc.
Agency Processes and Development
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in keeping abreast all things technology and a familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office. Due to the nature of our agency, we are looking for a confident communicator and someone who is comfortable working directly with the teams in a busy open-plan office environment. Any IT related certifications will be beneficial but not essential.
In return, all employees at Brands2Life are offered a fantastic working environment with excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive benefits. We offer regular training (at all levels), 360 reviews, personal development plans, health and dental insurance, flexible working, plenty of company socials and paid sabbaticals.
If this opportunity excites you, please send your CV directly to Shoshanna at email@example.com. All successful applicants will be contacted within five working days.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** No recruitment agencies please and all candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.