Business Development & Marketing Manager
We’re looking to hire an experienced Business Development and Marketing Manager for our busy in-house New Business Team at Brands2Life. This role offers the opportunity for the right candidate to work across wide range of new business projects with our senior team.
Reporting directly to our Head of Marketing and working closely with the company Founders and Board, you will play an integral role in Brands2Life’s continued growth and award-winning success.
No day will ever be the same, that we can guarantee! However, your overall duties will include the following:
- New business support (list curation; research; drafting credentials / RFIs / RFPs; using procurement portals; supporting with the development of pitch decks, pitch theatre etc.)
- Database management (CRM) experience using Salesforce would be preferable
- Manage the upkeep of centralised new business documents (e.g. case studies)
- Support the agency meet new business targets by assisting the Head of Marketing with proactive new business pushes
- Content creation (website, blogs, social media channels, press releases)
- Management of the company website ensuring content is updated
- Creating email marketing campaigns – experience using marketing automization platforms would be preferable (mailchimp, dotmailer, pardot or similar)
- Taking ownership of award entries (gathering relevant campaign material, submission entries, awards calendar coordination, deadlines, seeking new award opportunities, reviewing and editing first draft entries etc.)
- Full management of all social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube (creating content calendars, working with in-house designer to create visual communications, working on our SEO strategy including measuring and reporting)
- Events (supporting on logistics, venue hire, invitations etc.)
What we are looking for:
This is the perfect opportunity for a business development executive who is looking for an increase in responsibility. You will specifically have worked in a marketing team/function and preferably have worked in a fast-paced, creative agency environment. You will have experience managing award submissions and social media activity, overseeing events logistics and working with external suppliers.
What do we offer in return?
We invest heavily in our team to ensure every member has all the tools they need to develop their careers and have fun at the same time. We offer very competitive benefits including paid sabbaticals, flexible working, private healthcare, personal development plans, 360 reviews, internal and external training, socials (lots of socials), childcare vouchers, breakfast, season ticket loads, pensions… the list goes on!
More importantly we offer a fantastic place to work. Our team are brilliant; they know their stuff and they love to share their experience and knowledge to help others develop.
What to do next
If this opportunity excites you, please send your CV directly to Kelly at Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful applicants will be contacted within five working days.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.